When we get to the end of the year, we tend to think of some resolutions for next year. This year we invite you to think about somewhat atypical resolutions, the resolutions related to the environment and its protection.
By setting environmental goals we are contributing a few grains of sand to the protection of our mother Earth. The sum of small actions on the part of all, generates a great benefit for this world in which we are living.
Do you wonder how you can contribute your bit?
Don’t worry, here is a list of the activities that you can implement in your day-to-day life.
- Avoid buying products wrapped in plastic, choose products that are packaged with cardboard or glass.
- Don’t ask for plastic bags at the supermarket, bring your own reusable cloth bag.
- Make responsible use of water, close the taps properly.
- Recycle waste. Before throwing away clothes, books or toys, think about whether you can give them a second life.
- Make responsible use of energy, turn off the lights when you don’t need them. When it’s sunny, raise the blinds and take advantage of the natural light.
- Get around more by public transport, by bike or walking. Pollution in big cities comes largely from cars, think about it.
- Join the movement, ´´Do it Yourself´´. Now is the time to get down to work, to take care of the environment, you can do it by making your own cosmetics, or laundry soap.
- Make responsible use of food. Go to the market with a shopping list of the products you really need.
- Plant trees. You can do it at home or in your neighborhood. Trees give us life as they produce oxygen.
- Be aware and share the importance of protecting our planet with others. Together we make a difference!